Monday, March 30, 2009

Carpe diem.....tomorrow!

The reason for my sign-in name, "Snafu"

n.
, pl. -fus.
A chaotic or confused situation.

adj.

In a state of confusion or chaos.

tr.v.-fued, -fu·ing, -fus. To make confused or chaotic.

Perfect for what I feel these days. I've been thinking about my previous post. Not happy with it. Things will improve, Rome wasn't buildt in a day, etc. Today was a setback, I didn't totally bail on my objectives and I wasn't totally negligent, but I can and should do more. Persistence, dedication, habitual - that is how I'm going to face this blog and that's how I've got to face my organizational efforts. The day ran out on me today. I dealt with my bank in Panama (don't want a third world foreclosure on my record), my property manager in Panama, two real estate agents...in Panama. My business partner in Reno, a radio station in Reno, two lawyers in Reno, two promoters in Reno, my business broker in Reno, a real estate broker in Panama, my landlord in Reno, another business partner in Reno, a mom, a wife, another business partner in Panama, oh and I applied to a half a dozen jobs today, one of which is a $40 an hour, $40k job which I don't really want anyway, but has 250 applicants at last count.....and a week's worth of mail has piled a day higher - tomorrow I'm filing away, which will be a huge step forward. Work smarter not harder tomorrow. Day 2 is done and I give it a C-, here's to tomorrow's curve buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment